Coin Novosibirsk region
|Artist||A. D. Schablykin|
|Sculptor||V. M. Erokhin|
|Period||Russian Federation (1997-...)|
|Release date||June 1, 2007|
|Weight||8.4 г .|
|Diameter||27 мм .|
|Thickness||2.1 мм .|
|Metal||Bi-metal (Ring - brass, disk - Melchior)|
|Edge||Ribbed with the inscription (300 corrugations and two inscriptions "10 РУБЛЕЙ", separated by two asterisks)|
Coins subjects - Novosibirsk region, which is located in the south-eastern region of large West Siberian Plain. The area is located between the great rivers Irtysh and Ob. The capital region is the eponymous city of Novosibirsk, where more than half of the 2.6 million population of the province.
At the beginning of the 13th century the local places were possessions of the Golden Horde. Further, in the 14-15 centuries are dominated Ishim, Tyumen and Siberian Khanate. It was only in the 16th century, Russian explorers came here. Thus, the historical fact is Ermak victory over Khan Kuchumov in the campaign 1581-1584, respectively. In 598, the warlord Voeikov were completely smashed Khan's troops. As a result, local residents became Russian subjects. Of course the result was the appearance in these parts settlers in the 17th century. Their settlement consisted of small hamlets on a few yards. The main occupations were fishing, husbandry, hunting. At the end of the century there were first forts. In the 18th century there was already a line Siberian fortresses. It was built along the Irtysh. In the same century the first factories for smelting copper, built by industrialist Akinfiev Demidov.
1893 was marked by the appearance of the village under the name Alexander. It is a consequence of the construction of the gigantic project - the Trans-Siberian Railway. After the village was located at the intersection of important traffic artery, as well as transport routes that connected Siberia and European Russia. Renamed in 1895 in Novonikolaevskii, the village grew rapidly. And in 1909 it became a city. And in 1926 it was renamed in Novosibirsk.
During the war years, there were evacuated Leningrad plant. Novosibirsk was the largest scientific center of the country.
In the center - the designation value of the coin "10 РУБЛЕЙ". Inside of the figure "0" - hidden, visible by turns on changing angle of view of the image numbers "10" and the inscription "РУБ". In the lower part of the disc - the mint trademark. The top of the ring along the rim - the inscription: "БАНК РОССИИ", at the bottom - the date "2007" on the left and the right - stylized twigs of plants going over to the disc.
The image of the emblem of the Novosibirsk region, according to the circumference of the ring - the inscription: at the top - "РОССИЙСКАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ" at the bottom - "НОВОСИБИРСКАЯ ОБЛАСТЬ".