|Artist||A. A. Brynza|
|Period||Russian Federation (1997-...)|
|Release date||January 25, 2015|
|Weight||5.63 г .|
|Diameter||22 мм .|
|Thickness||2.2 мм .|
|Series||Cities of Military Glory|
|Metal||Brass plated Steel|
|Edge||Ribber with smooth sections (6 sections 5 and 6 of the reef sections 7 riffs, interspersed with smooth sections 12)|
In 1722, on a tributary of the Neva River, Izhora River, it was built Izhora plant, which became the main enterprise of the city of Kolpino. The plant was commissioned with the construction of small naval vessels and the production of parts for the ships of the navy of the Russian Empire, produced a variety of live ammunition calibers and versions, mortars and flamethrowers. In addition, there have booked trains and vehicles for military purposes.
By the beginning of the Great Patriotic War it became a part of Kolpino Leningrad, as one of the areas, and at the northern capital experienced during the siege. From the workers of the Izhora factory it was formed several combat units, one of which number 900 people went to the front. The remaining battalions in the city during the day worked in the factory, and in his spare time carrying on combat duty and trained military wisdom. The first months of the war were marked by the construction of the citizens own fortifications and defensive structures, as well as shelters for the civilian population.
In late August, the fights are very close to the city, many began bombing and shelling. During September 1941 the Nazis tried unsuccessfully to capture Kolpino, protected only the citizens and workers of the plant. The city has not been delivered to the enemy. There was no electricity and chilled water, came the cold and hungry days. But he continued to work school, a library and a cinema room, a hospital and even a hospital. He continues to produce bakery products. On Izhorskij repaired and armored vehicles, built minesweepers, produced shells for anti-aircraft installations.
Martial and labor services Kolpino townspeople were marked "City of Military Glory" title in 2011.
In the center - the denomination of the coin "10 РУБЛЕЙ". Inside of the figure "0" - hidden, visible by turns on changing angle of view of the image of "10" and the inscription "РУБ". In the circle along the rim - the inscription at the top: "БАНК РОССИИ", at the bottom - the date "2014" on the left - a stylized image of a laurel branch, the right - oak.
Coat of arms of the city of Kolpino, above it, on the ribbon - the semicircular inscription: "ГОРОДА ВОИНСКОЙ СЛАВЫ", at the bottom along the rim - the inscription: "КОЛПИНО".