|Artist||A. A. Brynza|
|Period||Russian Federation (1997-...)|
|Release date||January 22, 2014|
|Weight||5.63 г .|
|Diameter||22 мм .|
|Thickness||2.2 мм .|
|Series||Cities of Military Glory|
|Metal||Brass plated Steel|
|Edge||Ribber with smooth sections (6 sections 5 and 6 of the reef sections 7 riffs, interspersed with smooth sections 12)|
Bryansk bears the title "City of Military Glory" from March 2010. Founded in 985, the city, originally bore the name Debrianskaia, from the XVI century, defended Russia from the southwest. Bryansk several times burned down and rebuilt anew. Surrounded by centuries-old forests impassable, Bryansk territory during the struggle against Nazi occupiers were very important places of the guerrilla movement.
Bryansk residents turned their energies to the fight against Nazi Germany. Thousands of volunteers went to the front, accelerated pace worked evacuated factories and enterprises. Infantry Division, standing on the protection of Moscow were formed, and armored trains division. Over 2 months from August to October 1941 the Bryansk Front restrain the enemy's advance.
City liberated from enemy occupation in September 1943. Bryansk lost 70% of the housing stock, were burned or destroyed by industrial buildings and facilities, schools and hospitals for 2 years. Agriculture has been virtually destroyed.
The liberation activities against the Nazis was attended by over 60 thousand guerrillas killed about 100 thousand invaders, hundreds of guns, military vehicles, aircraft, weapons warehouses, timber and railway bridges. Bends the enemy forces, guerrilla groups have provided invaluable assistance to the army.
In the center - the denomination of the coin "10 РУБЛЕЙ". Inside of the figure "0" - hidden, visible by turns on changing angle of view of the image of "10" and the inscription "РУБ". In the circle along the rim - the inscription at the top: "БАНК РОССИИ", at the bottom - year of issue "2013", to the left - a stylized image of a laurel branch, the right - oak.
Coat of arms of the city of Bryansk, above it, on the ribbon - the semicircular inscription: "ГОРОДА ВОИНСКОЙ СЛАВЫ", at the bottom, along the rim - the inscription: "БРЯНСК".